Saturday, July 18, 2009

Conversations Between America and Australia: An Expedition to Civilisation's Cultural Culmination through Westernism

Exhibit #3 - The John McCain Legacy

Josh


Jamie
I can see her getting old like McCain, those teeth in a jar beside the bed

Josh
shutup

Jamie
combover and everything

Josh
I CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M NOT LISTENING!

Jamie
those weird jawbone lumps....


Exhibit #4 - Boston's Tea Party Mascot Party


Jason
if you have skills, you can be the Boston Celtics mascot.

Jamie
haha, you're a funny guy, that's why I'm gonna kill you last

Jason
no joke, they're hiring.
pays probably 90k a year, not a bad salary


Jamie
Interesting, I'm sure they can find a drunk Irishman in that town to do it.
I wouldn't enjoy getting slapped and kicked by an excited Kevin Garnett, scary guy


Jason
KG is not normal.


Exhibit #5 - It's A Man's World


Jac
ever seen one of these?



Jamie
No I haven't, I'm not into bikes

Jac
homo

Jamie
I prefer to dance like Michael Jackson

Jac
I said what what, in the butt

Jamie
And I like Oprah if someone like Will Smith is on the show

Jac
who's like will smith?

Jamie
Dave Chappelle, Ryan Reynolds, Andy Samberg

Jac
never heard of 'em.
So, when you show up in the South what do you want to kill first?


Jamie
Nothing, I love all animals, so my brain cells

Jac
what about doves? they're really just pigeons and those are pretty much just rats with wings. You don't love them, surely.

Jamie
Doves are used at weddings to symbolise hope and love.

Jac
there is a delicious irony to shooting something that symbolizes peace.
good eatin' too.


Jamie
I'll take your word for it.


Exhibit #6 - Whitey MC Ebonics And Expressionism


Jamie
What's up Op?

Phil
Yo whats up

Jamie
Late NYC night, all the city lights must be shining outside

Phil
it's a beautiful night here.
Low 70's with a nice breeze..


Jamie
Only low single digits in celcius here overnight, probably 3 degrees been the coldest so far

Phil
Not up on conversions but 3 sounds cold

Jamie
Fahrenheit goes higher, 100 over there is about 40 here

Phil
I really dig that crows hat you sport in that one video

Jamie
All my hats are Crows hats. I got a beanie, and two caps.
I'll be coming to the USA, NYC, not long away.


Phil
Well if your ever come through gimme a holla.
The old school clubs are gone but Im sure we'd wreck da town


Jamie
NYC is such a centre for urban culture, I can't miss it, always wanted to go

Phil
I love this city and can never leave it... niggas dont know.

Jamie
I'm the same with Adelaide, in the past I would just go driving around, looking at places, seeing things change, stop off eating, just playing music with the windows down till the sunset.

Phil
There's mad love here...


Exhibit #7 - America, The Plundered.


Jamie
When I get to NY I'll have to set aside time to hassle you.

Jason
no problem, i'll show you around
and I assume you'll hit up the rednecks down in tennessee?


Jamie
Definitely. I'll grab a rebel flag to take back here.

Jason
no one in australia will know what it means, right?

Jamie
Oh there's some, but they use it for lame retarded organisations, like neo-nazis, not realising the irony of flying a flag from a country that defeated the Germans in war

Jason
stupid skinheads, i hate that bs!
someday i plan on visiting Australia, too expensive right now, and all americans are broke.


Jamie
Yeah not cheap, and with the US Dollar going down long term more so. Good times for me.

Jason
haha, it'll only get worse. Biden said the only way out of bankruptcy is to spend money. Fools. God warned against the "wisdoms" of this world.