Saturday, July 25, 2009

Conversations Between America and Australia: An Expedition to Civilisation's Cultural Culmination through Westernism

Exhibit #10 - Punxsutawney Vox


Jamie
Oh! Vox is up again!

Josh
stalker

Jamie
Stalk time!
he hasn't responded yet....
I can wait forever....


Josh
what did you write?

Jamie
Referenced above Air Supply song since he still hasn't responded, once, to me, at all, ever

Josh
ah
he's on live now


Jamie
Pulled out the 'I talked to Duran Duran' angle

Josh
you did?

Jamie
Yeah didn't work, yet....

Josh
try mentioning boobies, soccer, italian shoes, or umbrella drinks

Jamie
he's gone!

Josh
you scared him away

Jamie
dammit, I tried not to!


Exhibit #11 - The Elusive Artist


Jamie
hello sir, good day.
I'm designing a video game. It's called LIVE CHAT WITH VOX
two players


Vox
Hey Jamie, can't talk now... writing.

Jamie
woohoo! No that is all, I didn't have anything after that

Vox
pax



Exhibit #12 - The Ways Of Understanding Hath Parted


Jamie
I got Vox

Nathan
oh hell!
well done sir!


Jamie
I waited I waited and then BAM, livin the dream, I did it. I can retire. But I won't.

Nathan
I need to read this conversation.

Jamie
Yes. Yes you do.

Nathan
Then share it you drunk aussie poofter!

Jamie
I did, I put it on my blog
Are you rednecking out on me
I can only explain a square


Nathan
did you put it on Tell'em to get stuffed?

Jamie
yeah
You're as fast as an Ethiopian swimmer at the Olympics


Nathan
it ain't showing up bitch

Jamie
It's the top blog entry, even you can't miss it, oh well, I'll post it here...

Nathan
Pax...
only Vox would talk that way


Jamie
He is like a goddamn Michael Jackson figure ain't he
I bet he walks away from people saying "I love you all, goodbye."