Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Conversations Between New South Wales and South Australia: An Expedition to Civilisation's Cultural Culmination through Westernism

Exhibit #1 - Nationalism is both a vital medicine and a dangerous drug


Blake
...in the words of the simpsons "God bless the pagans"

Jamie
haha
I'm totally hammered sorry


Blake
kick ass

Later on.....

Jamie
I'm sobering up, about to go back to bed. Man I will regret this later on today, right now I don't care.

Blake
true
I just had a bacon and egg roll and it did me wonders


Jamie
I'm gettin' Red Rooster later

Blake
red rooster is good
make sure you get some pinapple fritters and kick ass BBQ chicken


Jamie
oh man pineapple fritters, how Aussie are we?

Blake
about 8.432 out of ten
unless you are wearing footy socks and a blue singlet
then you move to 9.172


Jamie
Dammit.