Sunday, September 20, 2009

Conversations Between America and Australia: An Expedition to Civilisation's Cultural Culmination through Westernism

Exhibit #26 - Treaty, yeah!

Jamie
In Australia, I learnt today, Liquorland opens at 9 AM, on a Sunday.

Josh
liquor stores in Tennessee aren't open at all on sunday

Jamie
Yeah I said to the local chick today, this is Australia, some go to church, others go to Liquorland
I hooked up an Abo for his tawny port, 13 dollar cheap goon bag wine
He was 30 cents short, before he took it back I stepped up to the plate in my charity drive. You won't see me at the Children's Hospital come Christmas, but a local Abo need some money for grog? I'm Santa.


Josh
god bless you

Jamie
He patted me on the shoulder, and now he has my back!
He was already cut, could smell it on his breath, some nasty cheap shit, he tried reading my name on my company shirt, he fell short, so I spelled it for him.